Carpet placemats, napkin rings



the tape
1. Four soft wool carpet placemats in coordinating warm colors (peach, rust, beige, mauve) with bright-colored (red, orange, hot pink, light pink) pom-pom trim.
2. Four coordinating felt napkin rings.
3. Two pom-pom covered plastic Easter eggs.
Also makes a great Valentine's Day table setting for two. (Dishes, napkins, candlesticks, etc. are not included.)
Everything I make for CraftyNest.com is a prototype. I only make one, then move on to the next craft, which makes this item one-of-a-kind. I price my crafts close to what I paid in supplies. You get a deal, and I get to clean house for the next project. Win-win.
From a smoke-free, pet-free home. Shipping prices are First Class/Parcel post. Please convo me if you have any questions.

You Should also see :


Tips Gardening Clairvo